The National Engines are the finest racers from their respective countries, all come to compete in the World Championship.
- The French Engine (Bobo / Coco)
- The Italian Engine (Espresso)
- The German Engine (Weltschaft / Ruhrgold)
- The Russian Engine (Turnov)
- The Japanese Engine (Hashamoto / Nintendo / Manga)
- The British Engine (The City of Milton Keynes / The Prince of Wales / Brexit)
The French and Italian engines do not appear in smaller, touring productions. The British engine was added to the Bochum production in 2018.
Other National Engines
The Japan/Australia touring production added new National Engines to fill the stage. Some non-replica productions have localised the show by adding Engines or renaming some of the existing set.
All items (7)